We all need a little help now and then, and nowhere have we found this truer than in the world of social media.
There are so many online (and free!) tools to help you automate, organise, and pimp your social media content. Here are a few of our faves:
- Hootsuite – draft and schedule social media posts in this customisable dashboard so your social media need never sleep (even if you need to!). You can also reply directly to messages from here.
- Canva – makes it super easy to create new graphics for your social media or blog. Some images or options do have a small fee but you can easily avoid these if you’re on a tight budget.
- PicMonkey – great for simple editing. It’s especially handy for cropping or resizing images.
- Mailchimp – link your social media to your email marketing campaigns through Mailchimp. So easy to use and free for up to 2000 subscribers. It can even auto-tweet or Facebook post your enews.
- Grammarly – typos are embarrassing and can potentially lead to your message getting lost. Enter, Grammarly. This free browser extension will check your posts for errors to make sure your message is loud and clear.
- VCOS – a user-friendly app that you can use to quickly edit your photos. You can upload to your social media directly from the app.
Have any different favourite tools you love to use? We’d love to hear from you!
Tomi is a journalist, communications specialist and social media enthusiast. You can follow her at @tomiellis0.